Friday, February 19, 2016

Embossed watercolor card

Hello bloggers !
Welcome back to another little post :) 
I made this embossed card recently with a bit of water coloring using distress inks.
I am using one of the sketches from MFT website
 Moving the sketch a little bit with the shapes as well, here is what i made

I thought the sentiment seems apt for a love themed card :) but i wanted to use non traditional colors. 
 I just rubbed my ink pads on the embossing pad and sprayed some water on top and let the colors mix.

 After which i just ran it through my big shot with my card stock sandwiched in between.

 Love how it left the whites embossed . 

 I have also heat embossed the swirly die cut cardstock in gold. 
Love how it looks ! :)
Hope you all liked my simple but colorful card. 
Until soon ! 

XO
PJ









Big shot machine 
Rhinestones - Local
WOW gold embossing powder
Memento Gold pigment ink 
Sentiment Stamp - Kaisercraft 
Prima chalk edgers - Sand
white cardstock


22 comments:

  1. Wow.. simply beautiful.. love the bright colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but very beautiful. That's what I like the most! :-)
    Hugs for you,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is such a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl card challenge.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright n beautiful Card !!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Vijaylaxmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on this challenge ,Thanks for joining us @ Peek-a-boo Design Challenge # 3!!
    DT Sharada Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your feed, Lightbox is one of the most effective advertising tools
    I'm happy to see your site

    ReplyDelete

  7. چند نمونه از پرکاربردترین انواع ماشین آلات بسته بندی را برای شما معرفی خواهیم نمود، تمام این محصولات را میتوانید از ما به عنوان یکی از معتبرترین مرجع ماشین آلات صنعتی خریداری کنید.

    دستگاه کیسه پرکن
    قیمت دستگاه بسته بندی حبوبات در منزل
    دستگاه تسمه کش
    دستگاه وکیوم خانگی
    دستگاه شرینک پک

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities
    آزمایش کرونا در منزل

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m very curious about how you write such a good article.شهادت دروغ

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.