Thursday, January 7, 2016

Birthday Boy - card

Hello ! 
Welcome back to my blog :) I am sharing another card i made. 
My inspiration came from the color palette at MFT blog 
Quite an unusual palette i must say , I tried incorporating all the colors 
Here is what i came up with 
I didn't have the bold stripes so i created my own striped paper on white card stock with washi tape blocking the white surface and inking the rest in black. 
I adore the outcome ! Quite neat don't you think ? 
 Thats another digi stamp . I have colored using Promarkers. 

 I have used foam dots (lots of them ) to lift my layers up. 

I have heat embossed the sentiment in gold. 
Love how this turned out. 
I cant wait to hear your thoughts ! 

Thats it from me today 
See you soon ! 
Xx
  



Big shot machine
Mo's Digi
White cardstock - Hobbycraft
Ink blender tool
Black distress ink pad
Spun sugar Distress ink pad
My Minds eye stamp set.
Washi tape- Hobbycraft
Promarkers

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute creation and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card with darling image! Thanks so much for joining us for the "Something New" challenge at Dies R Us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet creation. Thank you for joining us at the Noor! Design UK challenge. We hope to see you joining us again next month and wish you luck for the prize drawing.
    Hugs, Karina
    DT member Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.