Sunday, November 2, 2014

You are my Fave!!


Poojatute12
Hi friends ! Its Pooja back on the blog!  
I have been so busy with all the DT work that i couldnt post on time on my own blog !!! 
Plus I just started to work on a new venture which is taking so much of my time ..... 
hufff..... anyway ! I have a fun and colorful card for you this time.
 
Poojatute10 
I made this for the PPS blog as my DT inspiration for our teachers apprication challenge. 
I have played with distress ink mini's and some texture paste to create this wonderful watercolor look !
Here is the full tute on the background.  

Thanks ! 
see you soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.