Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall is here - card

Hello my lovely friends !
 Inspired by the lovely Fall season we have our current challenge at BGC this fortnight !
Its such a beautiful sight all over my side of the globe ! 
So here is my creation for the theme 
 My card is inspired from the exploring i did this month in my own city !
You can see the resemblance of the pebbles in the texture i created using prima texture paste - black sand. 
Loveeeeeee it ! The new Finnabair line is just so amazing ! 
I basically created the leaves from cardstock and made them look realistic with some painting and inking on it.
I love giving my elements the lift by using double tape ! 
I seriously think adding dimentions to your card always creates the much needed Drama :) 
 Initially i was a bit stuck with the theme but after a nature walk i really got inspired !
So thats about it for today !
Thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs 
PJ 




 
 Other supplies : 
  • Cardstock- Hobbycraft
  • Memento ink pads - Morocco , Potters clay
  • Distress ink pad - Mustard seed
  • Distress ink applicator
  • Handmade leaves - Mapel 
  • Gold distress glitter 
  • Foam dots 
  • Stencil - Heidi swapp 
  • Stamp - Inkadinkado (Both bird and sentiment)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I liked everything about it Pooja. The colors, the stenciling and the handmade leaves are just so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...love those leaves & texture...superb!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.