Saturday, July 13, 2013

Thank you card for teacher.

I recently made a card for a friend of mine ,who wanted to give a thank you card to her daughters teacher at school as they are moving from the school.
She wanted me to make a card using tilda which is my fab thing to do
so I had a great time doing this one.


 I went with all sorts of tags for this card. the two tags on top sort of go into the little space they are stuffed in. I find it really fun to make pockets to fit in tags and secret messages :) for the receiver to find.

 Was it my luck that it the sun was shining at 8:30 PM in my part of the world ? :)
Well i guess so ! Summers are heavy this time around .

 I have listed the supplies i have used for this project below as always !
you may click on the blue links to see where i got them from.
Now these rose buds are my latest obsession ! I made them myself
As u all know by now , i love making my own flowers.
I will be soon trying a few different colors to make my own collection. 
And maybe share a video soon when im perfect.
Challenges :
lovesrubberstampschallenges- Hoarded - Papers and flower rhinestone on bow.
totallygorjuss- Sweet looking
papertakeweekly- Old papers , New flowers , and little bit of blue
simonsaysstampandshow - Stamping
crafterscornerindia- Thankyou
The ribbon reel challenge-57-picnics 
(Used- Twine , ribbon flowers and paper lace at the bottom of the card.)


Other supplies :
  • Bigshot machine (655268
  • Distress ink pads
  • Papers  - Pink paislee
  • Sentiment - Inkadinkado and Fiskars
  • Tacky glue 
  •  Ribbon - Local 
  • big flower - Hobby ideas 

15 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely n sweet cards..with so many tags on it..!!Will be waiting for the video on the pretty rose buds !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card..especially love the butterflies and the cheerful color combination..your project reminds me I have to get started on making cards for my daughters teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Love all the bright colors and all the embellishments. So full with them! Fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card as usual.Those tags tucked in here and there look good and so do you rosebuds.Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner challenge #10.Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and you do make very lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have done such a fabulous job on this ! thank you for using some of your hoarded supplies with us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your love for Tilda shows! This is such a cute busy card.. with so many elements blended so well! I loved it.. seriously pretty one..
    Thank you so much for playing Crafter's Corner challenge #10 - "Thank you" with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ,and those rose buds are cute .

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO beautiful and just packed with so many yummy embellishments...drooling over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a Pretty Magnolia Card there...
    Love the flowers & buds u made !!

    Super !!
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous card from you Pooja!...Especially love those beautiful handmade blooms...I hope you share a tutorial for it...Really looking forward to it!
    The way you have colored the image and embellished the card with all those tiny tags looks amazing !

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #10 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! So much to enjoy! Love the flowers and butterfly! Thanks for joining TRR!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What can I say?! :) I love your card!It's gorgeous as always, love the rose buds you have made...beautifully embellished card Pooja:)

    Thanks for playing along with us at crafters corner! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.