Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello birdie - CAS card

Hi all , 
I made another CAS card this time for Catchy Challenges 
its a new challenge blog formed by deepti. 
I was honoured to have been invited to be the Guest designer for the next challenge. 
So the challenge was to make a CAS card choosing any one of the keywords given below'
KEYWORDS
1. HOT
2. Holidays
3. Hello
I chose Hello
 here it goes .... 






 This time i have a video to show on how i made this one , Start to finish. 

thanks for watching ! 
Good day !
Supplies :
 

Other supplies : 
  • Bigshot machine (655268)
  • PP by echo park & my mind's eye.
  • double tape & clear adhesive
  • Pearls 
  • Sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful elegant card Pooja ..i just love the lovely layering and the colors you have used ..everything looks just so perfect !! ..I totally love this :)..and thanks for sharing the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the video, and the card looks so neat and elegant!!

    am your new follower and I was just going thru' your blog and admiring all the lovely things you have created. I have just started dabbling in crafts as I also got the quilling bug recently. I would be so happy if you visit or join my blog. I hope to keep you interested in my work :)

    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts

Creative Commons License
Lightbox Creative Ideas by PJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.